Thursday, October 4, 2007

#23 Summarize your thoughts





1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I think my favorite things were YouTube and finding out about the online productivity tools. I will continue to use these products.

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? This program has opened my eyes to technology that I would never have known about or used. Whether I continue using all of the stuff I learned, I don't Know. I must say that I'm proud of myself for finishing because I was wondering if I was going to meet the deadline.

3. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? The one thing that I did not like was when I would click on a tutorial and it's link was no longer available.

4. If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate? It depends.

5.How would you describe your learning experience in a few words or a few sentences, so we can share our successes and promote this program? It took me longer to complete because some of the instructions weren't that clear to me.

No comments: